Wow. It's been a really long time since I've posted anything.
Well, just to update you on what's happened in my life.
My left big toe nail has broken off.
I got hit in the face by the ball whiles playing soccer one night.
Still missing Australia and my mates.
Still missing my American missionary friends.
I received an email from Joseph Summers.
RG's doing good.
We ran the canteen on the 5th and 6th of Feb to raise funds for the countries affected by the tsunamis.
I'm alright.
Just recovered fully from the flu.
Still working and teaching.
Oh yes, for those of you who haven't heard or just to remind you.
My dog Sam aka Smelly passed away last year 28th July 2004.
May her blessed little soul rest in peace.
I miss my dog Sam.
Keep thinking she's outside my backyard there.
I still get cautious in opening the back door like I normally do when she's lying in front of it outside and I'm afraid I'll hit her.
Still a great fan of The Lord of the Rings, the Eagles, Harry Potter, etc.
Still living, still dying, still trying to keep keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment