Well, yesterday was James' birthday. haha.
Very many happy returns to James!
Went to his party at his house in the evening.
Kat, Laura and Francesca and the Hoeden sisters went.
And a whole host of server boys, of course.
Then had all the aunties and uncles.
Had prayers and dinner.
Then we all went to the soccer court.
Some played. Some spectated.
Then the police came at around 11pm or close to 11pm, I think.
And we all had to leave coz you can't play after 10pm. haha.
Then Kat and I left all the merry-making slightly after that coz Ryan was waiting at me house for her.
Very many happy returns to James!
Went to his party at his house in the evening.
Kat, Laura and Francesca and the Hoeden sisters went.
And a whole host of server boys, of course.
Then had all the aunties and uncles.
Had prayers and dinner.
Then we all went to the soccer court.
Some played. Some spectated.
Then the police came at around 11pm or close to 11pm, I think.
And we all had to leave coz you can't play after 10pm. haha.
Then Kat and I left all the merry-making slightly after that coz Ryan was waiting at me house for her.
Well, it was a really nice evening especially since all of us were "kacau-ing" Francesca. haha.
Don't worry it's only for fun only.
We don't really mean it. ;o)
But overall, a very good day.
Heard some of y'all went to watch Hitch.
How was it??
Couldn't make it in time to meet coz I was still at Sentosa.
A.Deb, Rae, Kat and I were at Sentosa.
We checked out yesterday afternoon.
A.Deb and I stayed from Sunday eve.
Kat and Rae stayed from Monday.
We went swimming and sun-tanning.
Now we're all so much browner.
haha.
Goody goody!
Well, it was nice relaxing in the pool again after not doing that for a very long time.
*Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming...*
No comments:
Post a Comment