I just want to say that the Children's Easter Mass last Sunday was a blast!!
Wow.. It was just so cool playing! No doubt I was a bit nervous of playing with the experts, but it really was a great experience playing for a whole mass on an instrument which I'd actually only just started learning about a couple of months ago? I think. haha. But it was really fun nonetheless!!
The choir sounded really good! Well, if you think otherwise then that's your opinion. haha. But from where I was it did. Big Kudos to y'all! Keep it up!
The band was excellent too! Big kudos to y'all too gals/guy! Keep up the great work!
We may not all be professionals in what we do but we do our best in everything we do for God! Thanks to God for giving us the confidence and the energy and faith to do what we do! All for Him, in Him, through Him we can do anything. He was and always is truly present. Praise God!!
On another note...
I can't believe it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment