It has been 2 weeks since I've been back. It is really great to be back with family and friends. And knowing I don't have to travel miles before I reach a destination be it by train, bus, taxi or car. But the drives, in the car or bus, in Australia have been quite enjoyable. A little long, but the great scenery helps a lot. The only thing is the heat! I think I grew accustomed to the heat in Perth that the different kind of heat here was irritating me. Hehe.
Then, there's this girl. I tell you. She's one kind. I was telling her I didn't know what to write in my blog, and she told me to write about her. So Miss Sarah Rodrigues, I'm going to write about you. Muahahahaha. I've been hearing all kinds of stories from and about her. From falling down to her dropping things and biting her lip. Somebody must be talking about you. Hehehe. Happy now?!?!?! =P But in a way, it seems like I never left. Maybe it's coz you came in October that time. And now I'm going to see you all the time next year!! Haha. This is going to be really funny. I can't wait to see us grumbling at each other on who forgot to turn off the iron or something. Nah, I'm just kidding. =) I'm quite excited actually. I've never really lived on my own with anyone before. But I doubt we'll be living by ourselves when we're there for long. All the family will be coming in and out 24/7. Haha. But seriously, I can't wait.
But everything's been good. People say that people change when they've gone abroad to study or something. In a way, I do feel I've changed. Even if it is that slight bit. But I hope I've not changed for the worse. Maybe it's coz I just got used to living in Australia. But now that I've been back for a while, it's not as bad as when I first came back. Coz I was feeling as if I did change in some way, but I wasn't sure if it was good or bad. But some people said I've changed for the better. Some people think I'm a recluse. But I still believe I'm the same in a lot of ways, just a bit different in some respects, maybe. And as Josh said, "Same ol' Steph". Or something like that. Haha. Can't remember the exact words you said to me. But I guess with the different experiences we go through in life, we will change in some way or another. I just hope it's for the better. But I'm sure we'll all go through different phases in our life as well. It's for those around to help us and not judge us. I'm also learning how to cope with my life and the lives of those around me. It's not always easy, but we have to be patient. God, please give me patience as well. Actually, I think you've already given me experiences to be patient. I just have to exercise it more.
After surfing www.imdb.com looking up River Phoenix, Joaquin's late brother, I realised that they don't make movies like they used to. I miss that.
It's coming! It's coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment