Hello everybody!
I've no idea if anyone actually reads my blog anymore, but I'm happy to write to myself anyhow. Hehehe. It's been about 3 weeks, I think, since I've come back to Perth. It has been a very busy 3 weeks and there's been nothing remotely relaxing about it. First thing we had to do when we came here, was collect the keys for our new place.(Well it's not exactly that new, but new for us) Then we checked it out to make sure everything was ok and if there wasn't then we would have to report it to the agency. Whiles doing all this we stayed at Burswood Lodge which is not a very clean place to live in and had little ickle cockroaches crawling around and silver fish. EEEEEEWWWWWW!!
Then it was moving in time, and we bought furniture and got furniture from loved ones. We even assembled the furniture we bought ourselves. But if you fall from one of the chairs in the kitchen it's not my fault. x-P We don't have internet access in our home yet but the phone line's just got through today so the internet should be hooked up soon i hope!! (Keep on praying!!) I'm just at uni now in the megalab coz I've got a 3 hour break in between classes and since I've got no internet at home I have to do research online here, and check my email which has been growing in number! I finish at a whopping 6.30 today. And tomorrow's my longest day and if we hadn't arranged for it, we wouldn't have a break at all! Coz I have a lecture fro 10.30 to 11.30, a tutorial from 11.30 to 13.30, then my elective from 13.30 to 16.30!!!! So our elective lecturer gave us a 15min break last week and we've arranged it that this week we'll finish 5 or 10 mins earlier from our tut, then start a bit later for our elective so we don't have a 15min break. But I'd still like the 15min break. =)
And something really weird happened just now. I wanted to print out my notes I did for my tut today, and I realised I'd saved it as a JPEG file!!!! And I was using a Windows pc and I switched to a Mac and changed the jpeg to doc. I'm not sure if I could've done it on Windows too. But at least I managed to print out my notes!! Well, I'm going to eat something before my tut.
Wishing you all a good mid week! The weekend's round the corner.
Miss you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment