Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Such a lovely sight






























Isn't this such a sight! It's not extremely clear, but I'm sure you'll be able to see two small creatures sleeping. Aren't they so cute. They are the two new additions to the wolves at the International Wolf Center. They are so adorable. I haven't yet seen them running around much. And when I have it's just a blur and they never pause much or aren't much in the camera area. At least they put them in the camera area when they're asleep so we can see them. You can find the Exhibition Pack on the cameras quite often. I saw Maya today on the Greeting Rock cam. She's so adorable. Go visit the website at www.wolf.org. And if you're feeling generous with your money, go to "Shop" and buy something for yourself or a loved one. Note: It's all in American $. All proceeds go into the preservation, help and study of the wolves and how they can continue living in this world together with man. But don't just take my word for it. Visit the website for more details and you may find yourself interested, if you weren't already, in wolves!

No comments: