Today is our last day in London!
All of a sudden I'm feeling sad.
Not that London's like the most exciting place, but I would've loved to visit the other parts of the UK that I'd been dying to visit for oh so long.
We checked out and "Ron Weasley" helped put our bags in the back. haha.
Went to Lyceum Theatre, Wellington Street, to check if they had any tickets that had not been purchased for the musical The Lion King. Coz sometimes they'll book the tickets but they might end up cancelling they're order. And we were so lucky to have exactly 4 empty seats together! And we were on the bottom level and not so far away from the stage, so it was cool!
The show was absolutely amazing!! The beginning, with The Circle of Life song, was absolutely wonderful I almost cried just seeing the first part. It really made my hair stand and touched me a lot. The singing of Rafiki was perfect. Rafiki is played by a lady in the musical. She was fantastic.
Had lunch at Red Rouge. Nice French restaurant before watching the musical and had tea at Charles Dickens Coffe House. That was a really quaint coffee house and you could just sit there and imagine the people of long ago sitting and having their tea. The men in their polished suits and the women in their fabulous dresses.
We walked around the streets of London after that to see if we could get anymore last minute things. Ended up going to Borders for a while. Then we headed back to the Royal Court Apartment one last time to get our luggage and walk to Paddington Station which is really nearby if we walked by the other side from the side we walked when we first arrived at Paddington!
I'm quite sad to leave, but I'm happy that I'm going to see all my friends back in Singapore! Can't wait to share my experiences!!
No comments:
Post a Comment