Friday, June 24, 2005

The basking begins...

It is officially 2 weeks and four days since our return from Spain/London.
My mum thinks I really miss Spain coz I bought a tin of peaches to eat a few for breakfast everyday. As part of my new breakfast routine. Have some fruit during breakfast! Coz I don't normally have fruit during breakfast. So there you go! haha. But yeah, I guess a part of me really misses Spain. It had such a nice atmosphere there. Like that peaceful, easy feeling. I mean other than racing around and trying to see places, when we were slacker Joe and took our time it really was a nice relaxing place to be in. I guess the only thing I missed about London was the actors! I "missed" them coz I never saw any. Haha. Ok ok corny I know. Yup but it's good to be home. I guess it's nice being back in familiar grounds and not having to look at maps to find your way around, or taking detours.

Overall, I'd say I really loved the trip. Which is slightly surprising and great coz I didn't know what I was going to expect, seeing as how I'd never been to that side of the world. But trust me. It's a great experience! The difference in language was not too bad but I guess the only not so great thing was having to be extra careful with our bags when we were sightseeing as there're a lot of pickpockets there. But other than that it was a great holiday! Looking at all the photos we took, I actually wish we'd taken more. But I have yet to see every single photo in each camera. I've only really seen all of mine so far. There's probably loads more in Stacey's and my dad's cameras. Haha! Cool!! I can't wait to see them. Actually, I have seen some of Stacey's already. haha!

Anyway, it's good to be back in the routine of things. Actually I was a while back but it's just that I haven't been blogging of late. Well, not really, only just to update on what we'd been up to in Spain and London.

Well, I hope everyone is alive and kicking. If not, go do some exercise.

Caught Batman Begins but I'm definitely going to see it again. Christian Bale! The greatest Batman ever! But truly everything about the movie was great. The storyline, actors, action, everything. I can't say I've seen a better made movie. And there wasn't much romance or "sex" in it which was really cool! I hate it when they have all that coz it's just there for show and has absolutely no point in the movie whatsoever. Especially when it comes to a movie like Batman Begins. You don't need all that rubbish. It just kills it for the movie. Thank God they didn't have all that. Christopher Nolan you rock! Absolutely! Watch out for the car chase. That was one hell-of-a car chase.

But don't get me wrong. The Lord of the Rings is still my top trilogy and forever will be. But for the time being, I'm basking in Batman Begins...


Why do we fall, sir? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.
- Alfred Pennyworth
~Batman Begins~

No comments: