haha! I'm 21! It's a miracle! A true blue spectacle a miracle come true!
I can officially watch RA movies. haha. Cool.
Well, it definitely doesn't feel physically different to be 21. I still probably look as though I'm 16. hah! Well, there'll come a day I'll look my age. Whenever that is, "I'll see you soon enough!".
Can't wait for what life has in store for me, now that I have officially lived 21 years of my life. I'm really looking forward to going abroad to study, yet the idea still scares me. There's so much to think about when going overseas to study.
1. Finance
2. Lodging
3. Friends
4. Unchartered territory!
And that's enough to scare me. To live in a place where you know absolutely no one and you have to somehow "start anew". Which is actually great coz then you'd probably tend not to be so complacent with life and start to do new things which you've never done before. I mean, just thinking about it. But lucky for me if I go to Perth to study at ECU, I'll have lodging coz I'll be staying with me relatives! Nothing is absolutely confirmed yet, but I definitely want to go there to pursue my drama studies and to fulfill my dream and one day become an actress. I'm sure if I put my heart and soul in this I'll be able to go far. When you put your heart and soul into anything you'll go far in life. People love people who are passionate about things, especially life or aspects of life. I'm passionate about The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc, etc. My inspirations in acting! Plus many more of course.
My dream is to also act with these people who've inspired me into pursuing acting as a career. My real dream of all dreams is to be a missionary actress. To mission to people through, in and even outside the realm of acting. Believe it or not but in some way I'm actually already doing that! haha. But I'd like to reach out to the masses. The only way is to become famous. Famous for a good cause. To change people and change their ideas of a "role model". Britney Spears? Hilary Duff? Who probably can't sing live to save their lives. Yeah, they can hold a note. But I'm more for wholesome voices like Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, newcomers like KT Tunstall. Guys like Usher, Jamie Cullum. Wholesome and real, with passion. Spears? Duff? No passion. In my opinion, they just want to try and make it in the "I-can-sing-and-act" region. I can't stand people who are 13 going 30. They think they know everything. And when they actually reach 30, discover that they don't really know that much at all. We try to be all adult-ish and all that but end up falling in a pit of failure. Is it worth it to act mature when we're not? Or to be free and experience our youthfulness in all it's glory? I chose the latter, even if I didn't exactly experience my youth in all it's glory. But I couldn't be bothered with acting mature and all. I knew I'd get there some day. And I'm only less than halfway up the ladder! Assuming I'll live till I'm about 60 or 70. haha.
Well, missionary-actress-to-be, you've a long way to go.
Live it up! Keep on keeping it real!
Love and peace to all! Rock on!
No comments:
Post a Comment