Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the enigma speaks!

"Beauty is all very well at first sight; but who ever looks at it when it has been in the house three days?" - George Bernard Shaw

I just thought this quote was quite funny. I mean it is Bernard Shaw. haha.

Anyway, it's been two months and a day now, since I stepped foot in Perth. As I said to my dad today, "I'm no stranger to short buildings anymore." We went to see V for Vendetta. You absolutely have to go and watch that movie. Whoever reads this go and see it and tell everyone you know to go and see it!!! Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving were really amazing. I feel like reading the actual DC comics now. And shaving my head at that. Hmm... I really feel quite compelled to do it. But coz it's going to be winter soon, I'm also quite scared I'll be shivering my head off!

There's so many things going on right now, I really don't know when to just sit and down relax. I've got mid-semester break next week, so that's great. But I might be using it to catch up on extra reading and stuff. Talk about studious. Yeah right! But I seriously, want to do more reading.

There is one thing which I'm really excited about. But I'll just wait to get back to tell you that. Haha. I'm so eeeevviiiillll.

Simba and Nala still stay as cute as ever. But Nala is getting bigger and thus heavier. But she's still so cute! Argh! I wish we had a dog like her.

Tomorrow I've got studio prac and I'm still unsure of my movement solo! Crap. It's supposed to revolve around a question we ask ourselves. It can either be personal or anything under the sun. Mine's a personal question but not unknown to the world. It centres around confusion.

One question for all of you:
What one thing (in your opinion) will I have done before I get back to Singapore?
*Please send me your answers through the comment section.

Actually, I think I'm still in the waiting process.

No comments: