Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy 22nd Birthday to ME!!

Haha. I just had this strange idea of starting off this post with "Dear Diary". Then I'd feel like Anne Frank. Hehe.

Well, I'm officially 22! Though I don't look it, but I feel it. Which isn't much different from feeling like I was 21. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my 21st. And it's just hit me how fast a whole year has gone. It really hit me hard man. And it's been about a week that my granduncle had his funeral and my gramps passed away. It may seem weird to say this, coz I never really spent as much time as I should with him, but I miss my gramps. I'm now wishing I'd spent more time with him when I was home in June and July. Which I think has got me wanting to be spending more time with the people I love and care for. But at this moment, there are so many people I can't spend any time with coz I'm so far away from you all.

Had a very nice birthday. Dinner with the relatives. And the twins were trying to kill me by jumping on me and strangling me. Haha. Exactly what they were doing to you Stace that time you were here. Hehe.

Oh! Did I tell you what Ms Samantha Chin gave me for my birthday? A bloody gimungous box with everything but the kitchen sink! Hahahahahahaha! But it was really nice. She gave me a bag, keychain, letters, a chinese coin for good luck, the Lord of the Rings card set, and I think that's about it. Too many to remember. Haha. I brought all of it back to Perth. So are you happy that I've blogged about your prezzie Sam??!! =P

Thank you to everyone else for all their presents and wishes!

Other than that it's been really great. I just wanna say that I have a fetish for country. *big grin*

Have a good week mates!

No comments: