Thursday, October 05, 2006

La la la la

Hello everyone!

Sarah, can't wait to see you in 14 days time! And it's so good to know you'll be staying near my suburb!! =) Anyone else coming to visit?? Heh heh. =P

Pluppy, I need you to teach me some stuff on photoshop. Can't wait for you in November!!

Wes thanks for your blog add, sure you got my tag. =P

Hope everyone had a great Childrens' Day last Sunday. For me, I just went out for lunch at Fremantle, Cicerello's for fish and chips. Boy was that filling. And for First Holy Communion mass I heard y'all singing!! It was really good!

Today I start uni later coz my playwriting lecturer has gone off to Melbourne, I think it's Melbourne, coz it's part of his job. So he'll be emailing us about our scene work we did last term. But that's great coz otherwise it's a whole day of uni from 9am - 5.30pm. Of course, there are breaks in between. You'd think I didn't wake up early despite my having uni later, but I did!! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! I start at 1pm today!

Well, gotta run now. Catch ya later!

No comments: