Monday, January 08, 2007

Life is hard

It's so hard to grow up when there are people stopping me from doing so. That's not to say I'm not growing up, but then if I do something that I would like to do it ends up looking like I'm rebelling. Which I think is ridiculous. How can you grow up and still try to please everyone whiles doing so? Everyone has their own dreams and ways of doing things. I think it's time to let them and if they fall in trying, the least they'd want is their family and friends being there to support them anyway. I think that's what we fail to do. We fail to be there for each other no matter what. Even if we knew that something wouldn't turn out the way someone else thought it would, we just act like we were right all the time. And if we were right, do we continue to be proud in saying we were right and leave it that way? Or do we try to be more forgiving and just be there for that person? We all learn things everyday. Some of us may be more aware of things that other people may not be. Then there are people who just want to see things their way and never open themselves up to other possibilities. I may not be aware of things, myself, and I might not be very open sometimes. But I'd like to be. I just hope that some others around me would too. But as much as we have expectations of people and they have expectations of us, we can't exactly please each and every single person in the world. People are bound to not have the same opinions as you, but there are people who will be around to support you in all you do. As long as you live a happy life and pray to God and do the things that you feel in your heart is right, no one can and should let you down.

"Life is hard, and so is love, child, believe in all these things" - Fireflies by Faith Hill

No comments: