This is what happens when you have a blog and don't post anything for months!!!
Poor blog. Probably getting blogitis.
Updates for the past few months then!
My performance in June went really well and a lot of people liked it. They said it was the best out of the four performances. Did some work at Michael's parent's place. Nearing the end of the uni hols, for about a week and a half, Michael and I went to Exmouth. One was coz he used to live up there and two coz his good mate and his wife and kid live up there. More details on that to come later on.
So now it's been back to uni!! Woo hoo! It's so exciting I tell ya. I can't help it. Waking up early every morning just makes me so happy! Yeah right. It's not really been that exciting, yet, but the projects that we have coming up, 2 & 3, are going to be really interesting. Project 2 will consist of puppetry and puppet making. Our project is incorporated into the UNIMA Festival which will be held next year June. This is supposed to be a rare festival that students can join in. Project 3 is our own self-devised performances again. I have an entirely different group this time and I'm really happy with them. Not sure what we're going to be doing exactly, but that project is due next year too.
Well, that's all I can update for now. Also!! Tonight Sarah and I are celebrating our birthdays by going out to a karaoke and bar place called Ferreras(sp?) and then maybe somewhere else after. We've invited all our uni friends and even our lecturers. Haha. It's going to be one hell of a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment