You know how people always assume that coz "everyone's doing it", you're probably going to end up doing it too?
.
.
No?
.
.
Really??
.
.
Well, me too!
I think it's the ones closest to you, you're so sure would believe you. But at the end of the day what can you do if they don't? Well, I guess they probably think I'm not, or anyone else in the world for that matter, strong enough to be able to hold myself back. I've always felt different from other people. I always felt I was stronger than what people supposed me to be. Sometimes size doesn't matter. I kept telling myself that no one can or should be able to put me down, because I'm strong.
I hope there will come a day when people will actually face the facts and see that every single person is different. If you are weak and succumb to things, that doesn't mean that someone else might not be. There are people in the world with self-control. If you're not like that it's not my problem. It's yours. If you don't want to believe what I say that's your burden to bear too.
God sees all and knows all. He knows what I say is true. God made us in His image. It's up to us, as individuals, to make that choice of whether we choose to be strong the way God wants us to be or to wallow in self-pity or self-righteousness. For you, I think you chose the latter.
It doesn't concern anyone else coz no one can determine the way you think, only you, yourself. So don't blame others for the way you are. Don't blame me.
No comments:
Post a Comment