There are people in the world who are really rude. Some of them so rude that you just want to give them one punch to knock some sense into them.
There are people in the world who expect you to be the best thing in the world to them but they can be the worst to you. And it wouldn't matter.
There are people who will always think they're right no matter what and never see both sides of the story.
There are people in the world who think they know so much just because, all of a sudden, they know just that bit more about something. No, you don't. You only know what you know.
There are people who like to think they're such saints and always look at other people's mistakes, when they can't even see or acknowledge their own faults. The worse part of it, is when they do acknowledge their faults and do nothing, whatsoever, to try and change to be a better person.
Then there are the people who think the world only revolves around themselves. Can't you even see the bigger picture?
So frustrating. So annoying.
It's almost like being in a totally different world.
I don't understand.
I'm trying but I just can't see it.
I can see it in their faces.
I can hear it in their voices.
Am I just paranoid?
Or some kind of guilt?
Deep down inside I wish things went differently.
How can you change the past?
I'm never one for words.
And in so many ways, I wish I had the chance to speak up for myself.
Not just so I could hurt others, but so I could be more forthcoming.
Say what I want to say, because that's the way I really felt.
Not just saying things to make everyone happy.
What about me? I should be happy too.
I am, but only to a certain extent.
Sometimes, I want to scream. Shout.
Maybe those rollercoaster rides would do me good.
I can't repay for things I didn't do in the past.
But I can try to be the things I never were.
But at the end of the day, it's not to say I never tried.
I did. I thought I really did.
Maybe it just wasn't as how I thought it would be.
I hope everything turns out for the better.
Not that it would make things easier.
But I probably would be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment