Friday, October 24, 2008

Update for the week!

I have officially made updates to this wonderful blog of mine which I have not been doing for the past hundred years. Ok that is an exaggeration but it does feel that way. Firstly, I have made updates to the weblinks and they don't have that stupid border anymore! I'm really happy about that! I finally have a link to a Pride and Prejudice website "The Republic of Pemberley", which has had tons of stuff regarding the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice. Sorry for those of you who love the Keira Knightley one, I do too, but the 1995 one does so much justice to the book whereas the other one misses out parts. It's still nice to watch though because it is slightly different. And sometimes it's nice to watch something that's just a bit different. But I still love the 1995 one the best! I've also added a Colin Firth website! Colin Firth fans eat your heart out! Ok, that's dumb, I know. I've also added a countdown to the next Harry Potter movie, which I was so glad to know is in July next year and not Nov, coz I just assumed it might've been considering it was supposed to be Nov this year!!! They better be making two movies or one that's packed with the essentials. Don't let me down David Yates!! Either way, take a look around for any other stuff. The Christian Bale website is the best.

No comments: