Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And after all the hard work is done, I'm off to play in the fields of merriment and relaxation.

It's almost Christmas and so much has and hasn't been done! I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays or whatever of the holidays they can get. I've recently went to see Twilight the movie, which is also the novel by Stephenie Meyer. I recommend anyone and everyone to watch it, especially if you're into vampire stories or novels. Actually, even if you're not into that sort of thing, it still is a good movie to watch. Loved the landscape. I'd been wanting to read the books, first and foremostly as the author has the same name as me, with the exception that she has an 'e' where I have an 'a'. Then when I saw the trailer, it made me want to read it even more. But alas, I could not even do so before watching the movie, as I still haven't finished reading The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier, which is a really good book. Then again, it's a trilogy, so I won't be able to read the Twilight series till I've finished this trilogy. I hope it doesn't take me too long. Really good acting in Twilight, especially the lead actors. One I would like to watch in the cinema again.

Have a merry, blessed and God-filled Christmas! May you receive Gods' power of giving and his peaceful love always and every day, even throughout our days of eternity in Heaven.

No comments: