I can't believe it.
I'm actually in a dilemma about things.
I keep asking myself why I put myself through these things.
It never seems to end.
If it's not 1, it's 2.
If it's not 2, it's 3.
If it's not 3, it's 1.
And then you just repeat the whole cycle again.
Like "Verse", "Chorus". hahaha
Well, on another note, I bought this new album. The band? Poco! Hahaha. You must be wondering, "what the hell?". Well, it's Timothy B. Schmit's former band. He's the bassist from the Eagles. He was in that band in the 70's and after that he joined the Eagles. The songs are really cool coz they're all 70's songs and have that whole feel to it. I'm extremely happy about my buy coz, thinking about it, it's what I've wanted for a long time. Retro music!! I mean it's like listening to bands like The Strokes or Jet, but this is more country pop/rock. And this band actually is from that era. Not just bands trying to bring that era of music back. Still it rocks! And so does Jet!
I'm still loving the Eagles. They're extremely great and amazingly talented musicians. I bought their The Complete Greatest Hits album and their Hell Freezes Over album last Friday. Aw man. Two amazing albums! Love, love, love them! Have I already said that before? You know, Timothy B. Schmit has been a musician almost his whole life. He's never been anything else or had any other job. Can you imagine? One extremely lucky guy who's really lived out his dreams. But then again, I read that his first ambition was to become a fire fighter. But who cares! He's an A-1 bassist and that's that. Also, something's wrong with my comp. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
For more info about the Eagles or anything else about my life, tune in to The Reluctant Star Stevie Funk for updates and some fast breaking new stories. haha
Well, I'd better get to sleep coz I'll finally be going for morning mass after procrastinating for so long. Saying I'll go and then not able to wake up for it. *sighs* Well, I'm already gone....
There's a hole in the world tonight,
There's a cloud of fear and sorrow,
There's a hole in the world tonight,
Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow. (absolutely love this song)
No comments:
Post a Comment