Well, there's nothing much to blog.
Just that my longing for "solitude" is gonna be lost to the world.
Yet again, I somehow think.
Ahh well... There it goes down into the deep blue sea.
Probably never to be found again.
But I really pray that doesn't happen.
Coz I would really like it - my "solitude".
Just learnt how to play bass for "Love Will Keep Us Alive" and "One Of These Nights" by the Eagles. Extremely proud of myself. (Well, I got the tabs off the net) But they just kick ass. So I'm gonna be learning more of their songs. Guitar chords and Bass tabs. Love the song Tequila Sunrise. The mood of that song is so reflective. It's really calming just listening to it.
Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
It's another Tequila Sunrise,
Stirring slowly cross the sky,
Said good bye.
He was just a hired hand,
Working on the dreams he'd planned to try,
The days go by.
Chorus:
Ev'ry night when the sun goes down,
Just another lonely boy in town.
And she's out runnin' 'round.
Bridge:
She wasn't just another woman,
And I couldn’t keep from comin' on.
It's been so long.
Whoa, and it's a hollow feeling
When it comes down to dealing friends
It never ends
Take another shot of courage,
Wonder why the right words never come
You just get numb.
It's another Tequila Sunrise
This is old world still looks the same,
Another frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment