Monday, October 11, 2004

Stressed out

A whole load of things have been happening these past few days. I've been getting really stressed out for most of them. Actually all of them. I can't really say what but definitely things that are very important to me.

Well, one which I can say is the conducting I did yesterday at Fam mass, which I thought I was gonna die doing coz almost every person can see you!! But amazingly, it went quite well. I kept repeating to myself "I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear, I will let it pass through me." After that I thought I was gonna faint. Hahaha! No lah.. But.. Now I feel kinda sick. I think it's coz of the late nights and the stress I've been through. I don't ever think I've been stressed out about so many things at one go. Plus pimples were sprouting on my forehead. They're slowly going off one by one. But they were big. For pimples. Thank God I don't get acne and I didn't get one BIG pimple in the middle of my nose! Haha. Coz normally I'll have one that comes out in the middle of my nose or forehead or chin. And if one sprouts out on each of those places, I say "Ooh look! Let's play connect the dots!". One straight line. Hahaha.

Well, I'm gonna go for now. Feeling tired.

Taken from Children of Dune said by Leto Atreides:
I will not fear.
Fear is the mind killer.
I will face my fear, I will let it pass through me.

No comments: