Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Crikey it's a big one!

Hello ma friends! hahaha

Great big G'day mates! From Ingleburn, Australia...

How is everyone doing in Singapore?
Hope y'all are well and everything.
We're doing just great.
The workshops so far have been a great success!
We had 4 faithful followers on Saturday and Sunday.
And then there were 2 yesterday coz the other 2 couldn't come.
We only have Renee's tomorrow, that's on Prayer, the retreat on the weekend and then there's the short TFD production we're doing on Monday.
Please pray for us that a good amount of people will come for the retreat.
We have quite a few coming already but if about 10 can be there that will be excellent. I think we're on about 7 or 8 people coming at this moment.
Well, I can't be online for long.
(Actually I don't even think I should be doing this now!!)

And Kay says I shouldn't.
Tangs! Hahahaha.. She's just kidding.
But anyway, for all you RG "members" *said in Renee way*, know that we are constantly thinking about y'all (and your tricks. Hahaha) and of course all our family members.
You are in our prayers always.
Don't be naughty ah! Haha.
Send our love to all who don't know I blog.
Haha. Toodaloo!
See ya later dude! =)


Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too

~The Rainbow Song - Delta Goodrem~

No comments: