Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Horribly Fantastic

Today was a horribly fantastic day.

Went for work early.

Then after that went to TM.

Went shopping with Kay and Sarah.
Bought quite a few things.

Some from Body Shop coz Kay has a 50% discount off the products, at this moment, coz she works there.
Bought Christmas cards from Times.
And bought a shirt and underwear from Fox.
I bought a lot of stuff!!!
But they're all excellently excellent buys!!!
So I'm not complaining.
Plus I don't go shopping much or I haven't gone in the longest time.
So this was an extremely terrific day for that.

Plus, we all got our ears pierced. haha
I got my second ear piercing!
Finally!

And....

Taufik won!!!!
Congratulations to the ever-great sounding Taufik Batisah for winning our first ever Singapore Idol!!
You've done, and will do, us proud.
I know it.

Well, that's the end of my horribly fantastic day!

No comments: