Well, it's just about 3 days to the mission trip.
I'm kinda excited and nervous about this whole mission.
Something I've wanted to do in a long while but never thought would actually come true and now it's like "Hey I'm going on a mission trip!"
Time flew by in a flash.
Especially this year.
I wish last year could've lasted longer.
And the last part of the year before that. Haha.
Some of you might know why and some others may be wondering what in blazers is going on. Right?
Well, there's a new kid in town!
Ok I'm just kidding.
It's just me listening to the Eagles again.
But there's some truth in that.
Comparing me from 2 years ago and even a year ago.
Well, please pray for us in this mission and that we do God's will.
Think I might've said that in an earlier blog.
But I'm just reminding you.
Whoever you are who's come to invade my privacy....
Hah! What privacy?!!
It's the freakin' internet!! Haha
Anyways, I gotta be going.
Going to try my best to make it for morning mass until we go off.
Then we'll start going for morning mass there too.
They have weekday masses at 9am so it's not too bad.
6.30am can be a killer sometimes but it's all for the love of God.
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
No comments:
Post a Comment