Tuesday, July 26, 2005

In reference to post: Saturday, July 23, 2005

I've finished it and if you haven't, I'll shut my mouth.

Still it doesn't change anything. I still had some foresight as to what would eventually happen. And if anyone dares tell me what happens in the 7th book, when and after it comes out, I will personally escort you down to hell and tell the devil how wonderful you've been in being selfish and unthoughtful. oh and if the devil doesn't feel you're ready to be there yet then you'll just get a gimungous punch from yours truly. trust me you don't want to see yours truly in a state of anger, hatred, rage and everything else associated with those words. Ugly. Very ugly. But then again thank your lucky stars I'm a good Catholic. So... you'll probably, maybe, only end up with either a punch or an extremely hard slap on the face. So if you don't want your beautiful faces disfigured or anything of the sort, I suggest very strongly you keep your mouths shut. But then again, I may not even be in Singapore to hear any of you tell me the ending! For which I will be very thankful.

No comments: