Thursday, June 25, 2009

Out of the blue

I've been in a very Fantasy world lately with all the books I've been reading. Juliet Marillier is one excellent Fantasy novel writer. Her only two trilogies, at the moment, have sucked me into their world and created a place for me to live in my imagination. Them being the Bridei Chronicles and Sevenwaters Trilogy. The latter to which I'm just about finished reading. I'm soon going on to other Fantasy writers as there's only one other book of Marillier's that's out in the bookshops, but we haven't bought that one yet. Wolfskin and the sequel Foxmask, were her first two books which pulled me into her world of Britons and Norse folk. Now it's the Brits and the Irish. Love, love, love them.

On another note, I'll be back in Singapore, July 12th. I don't know who still reads my blog! I can't believe I haven't touched it in about 6 months! I've only just realised that my last blog was in December 2008. Quite amazing. Anyhoos, I shall leave it at that for now. My life isn't very exciting or anything. Except for the fact that I purchased the most amazing wedding gown! (Well, I think so) I can't wait for the fitting and to actually get it to fit down to a tee. So at least there's something to look forward to in regards to the wedding even if the date isn't fixed yet.

Ciao for now my friends. TTFN!

No comments: