Friday, November 26, 2004

Just Keep Swimming 3

Today was a good day.
Went for morning mass.
(Thank the good Lord I was not late!)
Then went swimming with Sarah at The Legends.
It's like a club sort of place.
U.Victor is a member there.
Pity Kay couldn't be there to swim with us. *sniff*
But the pool is a lot smaller than the one at the Tampines Swimming Complex.
Haha..
Then we had lunch there too with U.Vic.
What a lunch it was!
I don't think I could've walked if I ate anymore.
But the meal was really yummylicious.
And we had cream of CAR-ROT soup. hahaha!

Today at Speech & Drama class, we were all practising our pieces.
I think I'm gonna die, but I hope I won't.
Av, Sarah and I are each having our exam on Tuesday 30th Nov.
Av is doing her Performance Cert, Sarah her Gr5 Acting Studies and me my Gr8 Acting Studies.
Whoever reads this, please pray for us that we will do well and that God will be with us and help us to give our all in the exam.
May we do His will.
Thanks and God bless!

Sayonara for now!
But I'll see ya later dude!

Well, I'm a runnin' down the road,
Tryin' to loosen my load,
Got a world of trouble on my mind.
Lookin' for a lover
Who won't blow my cover,
She's (He's) so hard to find.

No comments: