It has been 2 weeks since I've been back in Singapore. Ok not officially 2 weeks but going to be once the time goes to 9.15pm.
I have to admit that the "Surprise" I planned went quite well and was very funny seeing all the look on your faces two Saturdays ago. Hehe. Classic I swear. That was really something. I'll have all the expressions on your faces embedded in my mind forever. I think Renee's expression was the best coz she was screaming in the car. Haha. That was really funny.
It has been a very good two weeks. I've managed to go out a bit, spend time with family and friends every now and then. And now I'm going to work some time next week. Teaching. What else! Haha. And I've been finding lots of things funny. Yesterday, meaning 28 June, when I was going to take the cab to AIM (from HOME might I add), I went in and told the cab driver, "Hi. Chai Chee Drive please". Then I laughed a bit coz I realised what I'd said and corrected where I wanted to go to. The cab driver looked a bit blur though but he didn't see the humour in the situation. If I were him I would've said "Oh we're here already. $2.40 please." haha. And lots of other things which I'd find embarrasing or frustrating I'm starting to find them funny. And the guy Michael who I'm just getting to know from Aus said I'm becoming aussie. haha.
But seriously, lots of things seem a lot funnier now. I thought to write about what is so funny. But it's all in the past now, so I shan't clog up my blog with rubbish.
I'm happy and content with my life now as it is. It is good to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment