Well if I come across a little bit distant
It's just because I am
Things just seem to feel a little bit different
You understand
Believe it or not but life is not apparently
About me anyways
But I have met the One who really is worthy
So let me say
So long, self
Well, it's been fun, but I have found somebody else
So long, self
There's just no room for two
So you are gonna have to move
So long, self
Don't take this wrong but you are wrong for me, farewell
Oh well, goodbye, don't cry
So long, self
Stop right there because I know what you're thinking
But no we can't be friends
And even though I know your heart is breaking
This has to end
And come to think of it the blame for all of this
Simply falls on me
For wanting something more in life than all of this
Can't you see
Don't feel so bad (don't feel so bad)
There'll be better days (there'll be better days)
Don't go away mad (but by all means)
Just go away, go away
I heard this song on the radio yesterday morning when I woke up, and I ended up downloading it coz I thought it sounded cute. "So long self?" Then I listened to the whole song (coz i was drifting in and out of sleep when I was hearing it on the radio) on my laptop, and I thought, so cute!! Get this song now!! It's really nice. =) It's been really great listening to all these new songs by all these bands I've not heard of til I came here. It's so weird, I wouldn't have thought to have found their Christian radio channel by accident but I did. God sent I say! But He's been far too good to me. I cannot begin to imagine. And prayer and all these great Christian songs have really gotten me through all that's happened these past 4 months and for that I am so thankful. God has been such a miracle working through everything that He's given me. And also through the people He's given me in my life. Family and friends most importantly!
On the other hand, I'm SO PSYCHED about coming back home to Singapore! That's the first time I'm ever saying that! (Coming back on the 20th) Not that it's a bad thing, it's just that the only time I've gone away is for a holiday and I've never been away this long from home. And I'm sure I've said this before in my other posts. But it's true. And I've really missed everyone dearly. As much as I might not have been online or emailed y'all much. So Wes, I guess I've answered your question then. Damn it! haha. Can't wait to see you all again!
Till then, don't forget about the song!
Obrigado!
No comments:
Post a Comment