Well, well, well.
It's been about 4 days since I surprised most of y'all RGians and 5 days since I've been officially back in Singapore. Haha. So cool! I'm so glad I got to surprise y'all! The expressions on your faces was so classic. I really wish I had a camera. Pity some of the others weren't there. But I think I've seen almost everyone already.
I feel so much has happened in a very short span of time, but I'm really happy to be back. I can start irritating everyone again!! Muahahahahaha!
One downside is that I have this super bad cough. Today was really bad in church. But it comes on and off. And this sore throat. Urgh. Terrible I swear.
But I do have another upside which is something that is really making me look forward to going back to Perth in July. Remember the guy Michael I was talking about? I'm keeping in touch with him through MSN now. Had my first online conversation with him last night. It was super long, lasted almost 5 hours. He's really nice, funny and cute(personality-wise). Plus, we seem to have quite a lot in common. That was really interesting to find out. And I must remember to post pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment