FAVORITES
COLOUR: I've recently taken very much to red and green. But black, blue and purple still stand.
FOOD: Hainanese Chicken Rice
SONG: At this moment. Ain't No Mountain High Enough from Sister Act 2 Soundtrack
MOVIE: Do you expect me to kill myself?!??!?!? Too many, but No.1 is still LOTR.
SPORT: To watch: Anything that comes on during the Olympics and on a regular basis, anything that interests me at that moment. To play: Running, Swimming, Cycling.
DAY OF THE WEEK: At this moment it's all the days. But not until the 31st of July.
SEASON: Summer.
ICE-CREAM: Anything that I say is good!
CURRENT
MOOD: So bored.
TASTE: Water.
CLOTHES: Shirt and shorts. (getting ready to sleep)
DESKTOP: Wallpaper I got from pixelgirl, which looks a bit like me.
TOENAILS: Naked and pink.
TIME: 01:11am
SURROUNDINGS: My room.
ANNOYANCES: Dishonest, untrustworthy people who think they can get away with anything by showing off their wit and charm. And who don't have the guts to say they're sorry when they probably know that they are in the wrong but they just want to "forget" everything. Hypocrites basically.
THOUGHTS: Mix of things. But thankful a certain someone said sorry they couldn't talk tonight coz they're sick... =( At least there are nice people in the world who show their gratitude of friendship by letting people know if they can chat or not, even if they didn't have to.
FIRSTS
BEST FRIEND: Not sure but it was probably Rae or Plups.
FIRST CRUSH: Haha. Let's not go there. Haha.
MOVIE: It was either Beauty and the Beast or Ghostbusters. Whichever came first, I think that's the one.
LIE: When I was younger??
MUSIC: NKOTB! HAHAHAHA. A lot of 90's pop. I'm quite sure.
LASTS
CIGARETTE: I don't smoke. DON'T SMOKE. IT'S BLOODY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.
DRINK: Corona extra
CAR RIDE: In my dad's Ford Focus.
CRUSH: Hmm.. Too new to say.
MOVIE: Either Basic Instinct or Superman Returns. Can't remember.
PHONE CALL: Sarah. Which was a long while ago...
HAVE YOU EVER
DATED YOUR BEST FRIEND: Nope.
BEEN ARRESTED: Nope.
SKINNY-DIPPED: Nope.
BEEN ON TV: Fortunately.... I wasn't even seen!!! Woo hoo!!!
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW: HAHA. nope!
5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING: I'm getting ready to sleep. Go figure. PJs???
4 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY: Went out. Went to church for auditions. Went for dinner. Came online.
3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW: FFH on my ITunes, the aircon, and the sound of my typing.
2 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: God and all I love.
1 THING YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED: Nothing or things like these, or Car Parking games!! Hahaha. Or listen to music or read a book. Wait a min, that's more than 1!!
No comments:
Post a Comment