Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shuffle!

This is taken from Kay's Blog. I thought it was really funny how some of my answers came out. Some don't really fit unless you listen to the song and realise whether it's a yes or no to the question. Whereas some titles just fit on it's own! Which is really, really weird. Have a good laugh everyone!


Here's an interesting quiz of sorts,
Put your iTunes, iPod or whatever MP3 player you've got on Shuffle Mode,
Then click play and use each song title you get
As the answers of the questions below.

How does the world think of me?
Everybody's Changing (Keane)

Will I have a happy life?
Reach (S Club 7)

What do my friends really think of me?
Born To Try (Delta Goodrem)

Do people secretly lust after me?
I Just Don't Love You No More (Craig David)

How can I make myself happy?
Life Goes On (Leann Rimes)

What should I do with my life?
Miss California (Dante Thomas)

Will I ever have children?
Mountain of God (Third Day) Ok this doesn't make much sense.

What is some good advice for me?
Fall To Pieces (Avril Lavigne)

How will I be remembered?
Dance, Dance, Dance (The Beach Boys)

What is my signature dancing song?
Last Chance (Jet)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Hands Clean (Alanis Morisette)

What do other people think my theme song is?
Better Than You (Lisa Keith)

What song will play at my funeral?
I'm Outta Here (Shania Twain)

What type of men do I like?
Shiver (Coldplay)

What is my day going to be like?
Can't Stop Now (Keane)

No comments: