Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in Perth

Tonight when I was watching tv with A.Carol, I was so tired that I was nodding off to sleep. Until I got up and went to make myself a drink and I told her that I was going to go to my room. Then I came online, and then I thought to wait for a while before I actually went online and started playing some games on my mac. Then I came online and the only person who was online, Sam, is now not online! :( And my ex-classmate Stefanie See msned me and we chatted for a while too til she had to go off. And now there is a blackout in the area. And the only light I have are from two candles burning on my desk and the light from the mac. And I'm hoping the electricity will come back on soon, so that I don't have to rely on my battery power. And in turn, hoping that someone will come online to chat, and that the electricity will have come back on by then.

And I'm proud of myself. Today had no waterworks when I went off at the airport. But I do miss everyone already.

Nala has now grown to the size of two of her former self last I saw her. I can actually just bend a bit and I can pet her head. She's big and has power packed lungs coz her bark sounds like Simba's. Today she went for her sterilisation and Simba was waiting for her to come back, that when she did he was so happy to see her. So cute lah. And I was looking at him just now and telling him, "Why are you so cute. MK. Manja King." And I can actually put my hands around Nala's face and she won't struggle to bite me. She's stopped teething in the sense that she doesn't bite humans (or jeans for that matter) anymore I think. Thank God! But she's so pretty.

And now Pluppy's online!! Yay!! My sorrows are over!! But the damn electricity is still not on and I think I need to go to the toilet soon. HAHAHAHA. Sorry just had to say that on my blog again.

*starts praying that the electricity will come back on again*

THANK YOU GOD!!!! MY LIFE SAVER/SAVIOUR!!!

No comments: