Thursday, September 30, 2004

LORD OF THE RINGS FANATICAL FANATIC

I'm in ecstasy...

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING EXTENDED EDITION IS COMING OUT ON DVD AND VCD ON DECEMBER 14TH!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS 50MINS MORE NEW FOOTAGE!!!!!

Including....... *drum roll please*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
The emerging romance between...... WELL! For those who don't know yet I shall not spoil it for you. hahahahahaha! Go and see for yourself! But it's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really one of the greatest things that could happen in the whole of the 3rd book. For those who know and remember my favourite chapter in the Return of the King, The Steward and the King! *big grin* Oh yes, there's more of Saruman. A finality to where he's gone I think. And there's promise for more Lord of the Rings goodies in the years to come! Like, maybe more of a trilogy!??

AHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD!!! THANK YOU PETER JACKSON!! BIG THANKS TO THE CAST AND CREW!! I LOVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS!!! LORD OF THE RINGS RULES MY LIFE!!!!! Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.... AMEN!!!!

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?

Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come
To carry you home

No comments: