Hmm.. Haven't blogged in a while. Nothing really exciting to write about. haha
Went cycling with Sarah on Tuesday evening.
My butt hurt after that. haha.
But it was great coz I hadn't cycled in a long while.
Then we met with A.Deb half way and had dinner with her after that.
Had our commisioning mass on Wednesday for the LISS.
Fr. Luke put oil on our palms then on our forehead.
We were given back our Bibles which we gave them.
We ate a bit of salt, they lit candles for us and gave us a Holy Spirit pin.
That was nice.
Gabrielle had her birthday party.
By the looks of Al's blog it sounded great! =)
Oh yes! I also had a very interesting conversation that involved Alex, Anton, Wesley, Chris, Amy(for a while) and Kay. I think that was about it. lol! I've never had such a confusing conversation before! Or in a very long time. Haha! Talk about MASS Communication man! But it was fun nonetheless. =P
Thursday slept in. (When do I never. Haha!)
Went for class and came back to see Singapore Idol.
*pukes* Jerry? JERRY??? What are people thinking?
He tried to sound like Rod Stewart. Give me a break. This is Singapore Idol not Rod Stewart Idol. Nana and Beverly were so much better in terms of singing and showmanship. Of course Taufik and Leandra deserved it too. =)
Today. Work and then went to PP with A.Deb for a while. Saw Janice at MPH! =) In fact, we were both there around the same time but just that we were in different areas. I was in the Video Ezy section and she was the other side. Haha! Funny lah. Then we bid her adieu and went to Swensen's to eat for a bit. I bought some tapes to tape my Magical Legend of the Leprechauns from my dad's vcd recording thing. Then I wanted to buy a new pair of goggles. But I didn't know which one to get so I didn't, but I bought wristbands for dance class! =) I'm happy now.
The Two Towers is still on now. I shall go and enjoy!
I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't wanna conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you
I don't wanna talk about it
Coz I'm in love with you
No comments:
Post a Comment