Today was a "way-too-early-for-me" day. Haha!
Had to wake up by 7.30am just to get ready for A.Deb to pick me up at 8.20am.
Well, I was late, not very just a bit. Today we had the Trinity exams at AIM. 3 of my students took their exam. Haha! So cute! "It's not very far to the edge of town." "When Treehorn tried to get on the school bus, everyone was pushing and shoving." "The next thing that Max recalled was crawling painfully to his own front gate." "This person in the gaudy clothes, Is worthy Captain Kidd." I can almost hear them now. Haha. I pray they do well.
The lady taking the exams, Ms McCliskey, is 33 and has a doctorate in Science. I think. But she has a doctorate! Talk about amazing. She's from Ireland and when she was talking to me just now I couldn't really understand what she was saying. Took a while.
Watched Singapore Idol just now. Thank you God! My sms' didn't go to waste, including my parents. Beverly got in! *phew* All the suspense. Gosh.
This love has taken it's toll on me
She said goodbye too many times before
No comments:
Post a Comment