Saturday
Had class in the morning. Well, not really class just a little party for the little kiddies. Especially after their exams. It was great, had a lot of laughs!
Then we had dance class. I was so confused! I was wondering, if I start the Jazz walk to the left, do I kick left first? And if I kick left, do I do the LA walk to the left or right? Argh!! But I'm much more clearer about that now.
Jazz walk left
Kick up with left leg 1st
LA walk right then left
LA turn right then left
Jazz walk right
Kick up with right leg 1st
LA walk left then right
LA turn left then right
For those taking the dance class you'll know what I mean. Would that only mean Sarah? Coz I have no idea who else reads this who's in dance! haha.
Sunday
Had a bit of a sleep in and then we had to sing for First Holy Communion mass.
It felt good to sing up there for a mass again. Oh wait, sorry. I had to conduct too! Haha. I was nervous. Don't worry Tasia you're not alone! But we made it through!! Thank goodness. *phew* Conducting is quite nerve-wracking but when you get the hang of it, it's not that bad. It has it's pros and cons. But I guess everything does in the end.
After the mass, since the foyer was damn crowded we decided to pop by Coffee Club for a while. And also coz we had a little meeting. There was a.Deb, Sarah, Pris and me. Then some of the others came later. Unfortunately, we all couldn't sit together, coz we didn't know who was and who wasn't going. Y'all take damn long to walk! Haha. Don't know what they were doing. There was Francesca, Betilda, Melissa, Alex, Wesley, Chris, Kathy, Patrick. I think that was about it. Then Stace, Jill and Ren were at Thai Express. I want my Soft Shell Crab!! *sniff*
Anyway, you know what! Ioan Gruffudd was acting in Titanic!! So cute! Now I know why he was so familiar when I saw 102 Dalmations. That was quite a while back. And I didn't know Bernard Hill (King Theoden) was the Captain in Titanic too. And now I'm watching The Two Towers. Wow.
Oh yes, do you know that there are fucking idiotic fuckers. Sorry make that one fucker. Who wrote "do NOT watch The Two Towers Extended Edition" on his msn. Who the hell does he think he is? Someone who likes watching anime and even feels like crying in watching anime. Some people just don't know a good movie when they see it. Probably someone who doesn't know the meaning of life or at least lives a different life from normal people. And... A real man doesn't have to be an actor to cry. If you're human, I think it's in our blood to cry. Unless, you're emotionless. But I doubt there's anyone who's like that. I think it's not worth your time being emotionless. Doesn't do us any good. The Extended Edition of TTT was excellent. READ THE BOOK! You might get a better understanding. Unless he doesn't know how to read or doesn't know a good book when he sees it. #$%^&*&;$%^%#^%$#!!#$%^&*^%$#!#$%^&*&^$#!#$%^^$%^&*!^%$#%!!!!!! If you don't understand don't say anything! Don't assume you know every bloody thing when you don't even know the word genres! Get a life! Get a grip! Get lost! Humankind does not need people like you!!
*heaves a heavy sigh*
Just needed to get that out of my system. But that's what you get when you mess with MY LORD OF THE RINGS!
So yes I shall enjoy the rest of The Two Towers, even if it's not the extended edition. By the way, I prefer the extended one better. It shows the whole story better.
So much for my happy ending
No comments:
Post a Comment