Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Blue skies turn grey

Today I wrote a new verse.

I see things differently.
Now I know.
It was enlightening.
I know what it was.
Now I can start anew.
Possibly.
Was it really that way?
I'm not very sure.
But time will let me know.
It will help me know what to do.
God will help me know what to do.
But how?
When sometimes I feel like He's not there.
I didn't feel You there.
Where were You?
I didn't have my hopes up.
But I just thought... maybe.
I thanked You for it.
But my thanks went wasted.
I feel so lost.
So confused.
Should I have said anything?
But it seemed it was going one way anyway.
What's the use.
Maybe my verses didn't turn out right.
Maybe I wasn't meant to write them anyway.
Maybe I was meant to live in a dark hole and never come out.
Maybe, it wasn't meant to be.

Maybe, just maybe, this may all just be a dream.
Remembered today.
Forgotten tomorrow.

No comments: