Friday, November 19, 2004

Crumbling

You know.
I'm just wondering if I made the right decision in saying what I said.
Or doing what I did.
I'm still quite confused.
I don't know where I'm going.
It's like I'm in a dark forest and all I see is black.
I don't know where I'm going.
I'm just walking aimlessly around.
Trying to find my way back to the light.
But where is the light?
I can't see anything.
I feel there are things around me but I don't know what.
Are they of an evil or of something good?
I can't tell.
I just want to run to an open space.
Like that in Beauty and the Beast when Belle was at home after Gaston "proposed" to her.
She ran to that wide open field.
I want that field to run on and just scream my lungs out.
The hills are alive.
And I watch as they crumble down on me...

No comments: