I finally know.
I acted out of stupidity and possibly selfishness.
I'm so glad I went to see Fr.Arro today.
Or should I say yesterday? Haha.
Actually I already knew about the stupid part.
The selfish part, not so.
But it's got me thinking.
Hmm...
Yes, possibly.
But I know what to do now.
I've written everything out.
It should be everything.
I might edit what I've written but that should be all I want to say.
It came quite fast, what I want to say.
Like an inspiration hit me.
I can only pray that this is what God wants me to do.
I believe that when things come really fast just after praying, it's like an inspiration from God.
Him telling me what to do.
I really hope so.
But I'm going to pray some more so that I don't make the same mistake again.
Coz I really don't want to risk it.
Please God help me know this is what you want me to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment