Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Actually

Well, today was a good day.
Went to work and did quite a lot today including cleaning the place.
Had my wonderful Tall Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks after work.
Hadn't had that in a long time man. Mmmm...
Came back home to the cutest grandparents in the whole wide universe!! *big wide grin with teeth*
Went for this day's 9-day novena mass at 8pm. Why is the aircon in church so damn cold?? I can never tell. We come out to such warm weather. Don't they know it's not good for our health? One minute cold, the next warm. Guess not. They don't know a lot of other things either!! =p

Aw man. Watched Love Actually yet again today! I love all the different characters and relationships. So absolutely hilariously funny! I absolutely adore it! Or should I say love. . . actually. lol

Well, last night (or should I say this morning) I had a call from an "Anonymous" caller. When I answered I was kinda suspicious at first coz I thought it might be my "nightmare". But in actual fact it's when my hp says "withheld" that I have to worry. Coz it can only be 3 people who call who have private numbers. One is A.Deb, Sam and then there's my "nightmare". I'm always very weary just in case it's my "nightmare". So hoping it wasn't, I said "Hello?" only to find it was mr atw! Gave me a shock. lol. thanks for calling. =)
As for what the "cryptic" message before is about. Go figure!
But it's actually about. . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Sun! The Sun came out to shine on me after 7 long years.


p.s. please feel free to be a Little Red Indian.

No comments: