Sunday, October 09, 2005

friendster

Well, today started off pretty good.
Class went a bit strange towards the end.
Never had that before.
Had to help A.Gail with her class as she was assessing a new student. haha! That means I got to help little James Tan and Andy Hui! So cute! Ahhhh!! So cute!! They're so cute I swear. Must post their photos some time.

At novena there were so few of us, I thought I was going to see red.
Family Mass went really well. Great choice of songs. I finally got to sing Lord I Offer My Life!

Saw that person today. Avoided like the plague. But I don't think I should do that anymore. It's getting irritating just trying to "run away". "I'll talk to you soon then."

Went for dinner with Sarah at Cafe Cartel. Haha. That was nice. Had lots of fun and laughter! All my expeditions. *sigh*

Came home. Came online. Chatted with Josh for a long while. haha. Both of us were going through Friendster. haha. At one point we were going through to see if we gave each other a testimonial. I swear I thought I did!! Then I was checking out all my other friends. I kept going in and out of some of their friendsters coz of Josh. haha. Checking to see if I wrote you testimonial lah. Wrote a few testimonials! 4 short and 1 full one. Go and check your friendster to find out who you are I wrote for. Sorry Josh but you gotta wait. *evil grin, rubs hands together* heh heh.

Today would be the latest I've slept in a while. Look at the time!! Gotta go now. Ciao dudes and dudettes! Peace out!

No comments: