Monday, October 10, 2005

M.B.

Today and yesterday was filled with the initials of M.B.

1. Mass Booklet
2. Michael Buble

Yesterday had to finish up the mass booklet for my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, which is actually today. Spent the whole of yesterday(Sunday) doing that. And there are people I have to thank for it. A very big thank you to James, Vince and Chris and your parents for helping out. If not for you guys I probably wouldn't have been able to know what to put and not put in the mass book. (One thing good about having servers as friends) =P

Today, Monday, Stace told me to listen to the Michael Buble It's Time album to learn some songs we're singing for tomorrow(Tuesday), so I took the cd with me to work and was singing all the songs while working. haha. Don't worry I can multitask. Yeah so I had all these songs in my head, like Quando, quando, quando, Save the Last Dance, Home, Feeling Good, How Sweet It Is, etc. And then...

We went to the Michael Buble concert. It was exceptionally amazing. He is such a funny guy and from what I thought, quite wholesome. But of course the dirty jokes didn't make it seem so. haha. But his voice is really amazing. It could melt a person. It was so loud and so awe-inspiring. Then at the last part he sang for us without a mic! And his voice travelled all around! That was really something! He did spoofs of different songs as well which made the whole stadium roar with laughter. Especially the opera bit. lol. A real entertainer. This is one guy who's concert you MUST see. Next time he's around or wherever he or you may be in the world go and watch his concert!! Men and women alike. Erm.. Not sure about kids coz of some of the stuff he did. lol. Cheeky fella. Then he got us to stand up and dance at this last number Save the Last Dance! Then he did an encore of 2 more songs. And with that he ended. :(

Yep, that pretty much sums up my day today. With that I leave you a song from Michael Buble. Love this song!


Save The Last Dance

You can dance - every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eyes, let him hold you tight
You can smile - every smile for the man
Who held your hand 'neath the pale moonlight
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparkling wine, go and have your fun
Laugh and sing, but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling save the last dance for me

Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much

You can dance, go and carry on
Till the night is gone
And it's time to go
If he asks if you're all alone
Can he take you home, you must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
Save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparkling wine, go and have your fun
Laugh and sing, but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling save the last dance for me


So don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
Save the last dance for me

Oh baby won't you save the last dance for me
You'll make me promise that you'll save the last dance for me
Save the last dance, the very last dance for me

No comments: