EMBRACE DIVERSITY!!!
I'VE GOT THE RIBBON!!!
THANKS KAY!!!
Haha cool. =)
Thank God I didn't see "nightmare" at church today. Or should I call "nightmare"... "nightroach". Coz I don't like roaches. Make that lizards too. Eeeww. Yuck, yuck. Bleah. But I'll probably soon have to face the day I have to face "nightroach". Yup then I can tell myself again, "I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear, I will let it pass through me." taken from Children of Dune. The guy who plays Leto Atreides, James McAvoy, is really cute. He's a brunette with blue eyes! Well, actually I don't fear that day, but more like if it comes I will not be afraid.
Well, that's all I've gotta say for now.
Not very tired.
Thinking.
Will keep you posted on any new thing that comes into my life. Which reminds me!!
My bass! My parents got me my very own bass for my 21st birthday!! Thank you!

Pic of my bass. Yamaha RBX374. Doesn't look very big in real life.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment