Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The big 2 0!

I've had a makeover. Sorry make that my blog has had a makeover. Haha. Looky look! Stars! Thanks again Kay! Really love it! =)

Had a great time last night. Went out with my long lost cousin Luke. Whom I only met like 2 years ago or something..? haha. Went to have dinner and watch The Notebook. Very sweet-sad, romantic movie. Very "Kay-Lene" sort of movie. haha. Well, I just found that out anyway.

As for today...
It's my birthday!
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
The big 2 0! Amazing..
But I still look young! argh!
Anyway, in 10 years time that will be a very good thing.
I can only wait...
Well, I've received quite a few birthday greetings at this very early hour. Haha. First one was Stace coz she was in my room at 12am. Or what I thought was 12 coz my vcr time is about 10-15mins fast. haha

Well, I shall see what the rest of this day holds for me!
Toodles!

I'm gonna live my life
I can't ever run and hide
I won't compromise
'Cause I'll never know

No comments: