Saturday, August 14, 2004

Eventually...

I am actually feeling kinda low right now. After my post just now, I think I should start writing some "real" stuff.

Well, first "real" thing I'm going to do this early morning is compose a poem. Which I will add to my collection of poems that no one has seen yet. This will be the first.

Slowly, I'm drifting
Vaguely, I'm sifting
The sand through my hand
The things that I'd planned

Falling asleep
Counting the sheep
But how I feel now
I can't describe how

Are you but there
I'm not aware
Falling for you
But you don't know who

If you just knew
Maybe I'd too
Keep it inside
Just trying to hide

Hopeless ol' me
Oh can't you see
This is for you
My feelings are true

But you don't know
So I won't go
Maybe not now
But someday, somehow

No comments: