Saturday, August 14, 2004

Boo!

Howdie doodie!

Once again, another day at work. Didn't wake too late! Thank goodness. Actually, thank GOD!! Prayer works I tell ya. Forgot to bring lunch today. Went in the cab and my grandmother, my nan, called me when I was already in the cab. I was like damn! But never mind, we ordered a vegetarian pizza. Today's Friday. Friday's supposed to be a day we fast from meat or something we don't particularly like. Well, I guess the pizza was not exactly the right thing to eat then right? But then again, I wasn't exactly craving for pizza. =)

After work, went to see a play done by Sarah's drama club in Catholic Junior College (CJC). It was quite good! Had quite a few laughs. Of course, Sarah was good in her bimbotic role. Wait a minute. She didn't have to act! lol. She's gonna kill me for saying that. But the part about the "Guys? Did someone say guys?" Quite true lah. No wait very true! But then again, we all have our girlish traits. Just that I'm one of the few who doesn't show it that much. Unless a lizard or cockroach comes creepy crawling near me. Eww! Then went with her and her parents to eat dinner at Serangoon, I think. Phew. Good dinner.

Oh let me tell you about what happened to me the other day. A.Deb and I were coming back from Cheers just behind the office. Then she opened the door. It's one of those old shop house type of place. Then we were going up the stairs when I saw this lizard. Lizzy! It was on the floor or wall and A.Deb just went up. Then it climbed onto the ceiling. I was like shit!! I'm not gonna walk past there with that lizzy on the ceiling in case it falls on me. And true enough! It fell! Onto the stairs, away from me but up there. I screamed and ran out the doorway! A.Deb of course was laughing so hard coz she hadn't heard me scream like that before. But I definitely had a good laugh myself. I eventually went in the place coz the lizzy was behind the railing. So I dashed up.

Watching Monsters Inc. now on the Disney channel. Damn it's funny! And the little girl Boo is soooooooooooo cute! Well, I shall go and finish watching it now.

Oh yes, Stace said that Adrien Brody is going to be in this part of the ELLE mag and that she'll bring it for me since she works there. I asked her if she had it just now and she did!! *sighs* It's the men's supplement of ELLE. And he's on the front cover! Ahhhh!! *sighs again* Plus, plus! He coloured his hair too. Kinda like mine. lol. What an idiot. (I am) There's an article too, so I'm going to read it later. But for now, I'll just ogle. *grin*

'They say that when good Americans die they go to Paris.'
'Really! And where do bad Americans go to when they die?'
'They go to America.'
The Picture of Dorian Gray
~ Oscar Wilde ~

No comments: