Hello, hello!
Today was yet another great day spent swimming with Mrs Thorpe aka Kay-Lene. Haha! 14 laps! Cool. We're getting better each time! The last time was 7 or 8. The exercise is really good and really exhausting but it's worth it. Everytime I was swimming, when I thought God this is tiring, I just kept thinking "Michael Phelps, Michael Phelps, Michael Phelps.." My sole inspiration in swimming. He is the best fly swimmer ever! Duje Draganja is good too but Phelps is more of an inspiration than Draganja. Coz he always had some kind of record be it World or Olympic. Fantastic. Bought meself a new swimsuit! Yay! Speedo! It's a really good brand. Haha! Had a bit of eats at Macs with Kay and went to AIM for class.
Today's lesson was very interesting. It was all about how we should be more attentive people and listen and speak from the heart. It involved - blindfolds.
Watched Singapore Idol just now. Thank the great Lord that Singapore chose the best 3 out of those 10. Or whoever did vote. Haha.
Opened up the copy of 8Days I was telling Kay about where I saw Phelps inside. Issue: Aug26 - Sep 2, 2004. My birthday present from 8Days! haha. Guess what Kay? I didn't realise that both Phelps and Thorpe were on pg8! I know you told me but I thought you were talking about the page I saw which was pg23! I thought I missed Thorpes! But then I saw it again and I was like "Oh my God!!".
*ogling now* *sighs* Well, that pretty much says it. No words can decribe how good he looks in that shot. Cap on, goggles off. *grin*
Well, I shall stop swooning before some people get sick. lol!
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
No comments:
Post a Comment