Aloha!
This is my very first blog. I'm quite excited about it but I think I'm gonna suck. Haha! Well, this is my first time but we'll see how it goes.
Hmm.. What's happened today. Well, it's post National Day. People still wore red. Such patriotic people. *sniff* Brings a tear to my eye. I on the other hand wore my new green blouse with the eagle on it with my jeans. Woke up late, as usual, had breakfast and soon Sarah called to ask me out for lunch. Met her at PP and went to BK. Dad brought me there. I had Mushroom Swiss! Mm, mm. Sarah had her Turkey Bacon, was it a double? We shared a coke and some fries. Then I had a Twin delight ice cream thing and Sarah had the banana split pie. If that's what it was called. Well, that's my first post on this Tuesday night. Seems like I'm just talking to myself. lol I can't stand it. It seems dumb but at the same time it doesn't. Ok I'm just talking weird now.
Well, that's all for now folks!
1 comment:
jellyman. your first entry and this will officially be your first comment. *grin*
I LOVE YOU!
heh. and you are off washing your hands and i am waiting for you to get back on msn...and your lightbox blinks. hee. *smiles*
congrats on your new blog. *wink*
Post a Comment