This morning started out so well.
Saw a repeat of the 100M Swimming Men's Finals. *sighs*
Michael Phelps!
Wow. I never knew a guy look that good with a swimsuit, cap on and goggles off.
Oh yeah! Duje Draganja is damn good-looking too! Wow! He won silver for 50M Men's Freestyle. Gary Hall won gold. urgh. Don't mean to offend anyone but I think he's a bit snobbish. Well, from what I've seen. He's so patriotic it makes me sick. But that's just me. Well, at least Duje Draganja doesn't need a swimsuit and swimming cap too look good! lol Someone's gonna kill me if she reads this.
But! I still love Michael Phelps. Cap on, goggles off! But I don't know. When he has his cap off he just looks so different. Maybe it's the big mouth(literally), or the hair. I really don't know! It's just weird. Anyway, I'll stop swooning over him.
Had choir practice today. I think we need to recruit new members. Oh yeah, I also got a message from someone I didn't expect to on my hp. Can't really say who, but I'm quite happy.
Well, hope I can get to sleep earlier tonight. Kay! Come online quick so you can tell me!! lol
Well, wish me luck in dreaming about Michael Phelps coz Kay seems to have many, many dreams about her wonderful Ian Thorpe! Thorpedo! Well, it's just been 2 for her, but still!!
Anyways, my nose is kinda bleeding now. Has been for quite a while now. Not profusely but coz I think it's dry and stuff. Think I should get a check up at the doctors.
Well, good night everyone! I'm finally writing in the night and not at 12 something or more in the morning! Amazing..
4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks
now you dont need that money
with a face like that, do ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment